Kurt Kinetic Phone Numbers and Emails

Fax:

+1 (763) 571-8466

Kurt Kinetic Customer Service Reviews

1.1 / 5
Bad
Oliver N Opk
Subscription Termination
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Poor customer service
No online/email support
Already emailed number of times regarding cancellation/termination of subscription from July 2021. No response from them up to now.

Guest-4463143
Panne sur Kinetic home trainer rock and roll

Hello, I bought a Home trainer from you in April 2020: a purchase I made online in a French shop: the Pope It was the time of the pandemic. The model I bought from you is a rock 'n' roll model Control P/N: T6500 Number 0000000467-RRC I don't know if I registered it for warranty otherwise I have a problem with the device.

it worked very well and one morning I plugged it in and there was no power because the little green led no longer lit up and therefore no more information between the phone and Home hanging out. I therefore checked the 12 volt transformer but it was obviously working (the current seems to be flowing) so is it the small plug inside? is it a fuse that jumped ? And where are they?

do you have to change the whole electronic board? shall I return the card to you? I have a lot of questions and I would like the problem to be solved as soon as possible. here I wanted to know a little more and get information because it is really not easy to reach you by phone do not hesitate to call me, thank you my name is Denis Colle I live in France at 16, rue Suard 25000 Besançon.

My phone 06 22 69 ** ** and my email. denis.col@***.fr thank you very much i look forward to hearing from you best regard

Summary of Kurt Kinetic Customer Service Calls

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Kurt Kinetic?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Billing”
  • “Bought one watch but charged for three”
  • “Charge on my account”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Tracking”
  • “Well! No Kinetic watch! First was to be delivered yesterday! Dubuque Post Office sent the package back to the company because of wrong address! Now, Today, a notice that the watch would be delivered today, but USPS has come! No Watch!”
  • “Skewer size”

Request for Information Question:

• “Tech supports”
  • “Have questions”
  • “Question on tire fitting”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Return a product”

Refund Question:

• “Refund for returned watch! I can prove return”
  • “Refund I did not approve”
  • “Refund. I did not place this order and my card was charged.”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Broken unit”
  • “Connection issues”

Account Question:

• “Subscription Termination”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “I want to cancel this is not working for me. I want to cancel immediately.”

Other Question:

• “T-7000”
  • “Problem with replacing board ...need to recalibrate”
  • “Problems with wireless sensor”

Compare Kurt Kinetic To

1.4
Echelon Fitness image
201 reviews
2.4
Do you have something to say about Kurt Kinetic? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup